Transferring your application to Northamptonshire Police
Northamptonshire Police is now accepting assessment centre scores and paper sift scores.
If you are interested in transferring your assessment centre scores and paper sift pass scores to Northamptonshire Police the following criteria apply:
- you must have attended a Police SEARCH Assessment Centre with another Home Office force and sat your assessment centre within the last 24 months from the date of submission of your application. You will need to provide proof of your score (either the feedback report from the College of Policing or confirmation from the force you completed it with). This should be attached to your online application
- your pass at assessment centre must be with an overall score of 50 per cent or above. PLEASE NOTE: all minimum scores must also have been achieved on all areas. You must have passed the written element of the assessment centre
- you will need to provide proof of your paper sift score (either the feedback report from the force or confirmation from the force you passed)
- applicants transferring scores should be aware of the following: once we have reviewed your application, if we accept your transferred scores, the next stage of the process would be an invite to a Force interview
Northamptonshire Police are now accepting applications from individuals who have successfully passed the new Day One police officer assessment centre.
In order to pass the Day One police officer assessment centre a candidate will need to have achieved the following:
- 55% of available marks or above for overall competency areas
- 55% of available marks or above for overall value areas
- No evidence of inappropriate language or behaviour
If you are interested in transferring your assessment centre scores to Northamptonshire Police, please email firstname.lastname@example.org