If you intend to take firearms or shotguns to another European Union country, you require a European firearms pass (EFP).

How to apply for a European firearms pass:

Important information for applying for a European firearms pass

  • both your firearms and shotguns are listed on the same EFP 
  • all of your guns will be listed unless you instruct otherwise
  • please allow a minimum of 4 weeks for the application to be processed
  • there is no fee for this service

Purchasing a firearm in another European Union country

If you intend to purchase a Firearm in another EU country you will require an Article 7 Authority.

How to apply for an Article 7 Authority: