If you want to complain about the removal of a vehicle by the police and you want your costs reimbursed, you must still go to the nominated police station on your seizure notice with the relevant documents, then collect your vehicle from the designated recovery operator and pay the fee before the disposal date (the disposal date is 14 days after the seizure notice was issued).

You should then write to us at:

Operational Support Services
Northamptonshire Police Headquarters
Wootton Hall Park
NN4 0JQ 

Or email us at [email protected].

If your complaint is about a police officer or a member of police staff you can complain online, at the Independent Office for Police Conduct or at any police station.

Police station finder

Location search controls

Find your nearest police station


Showing results for