What to bring with you
Whether you’re visiting for the first time or registering a change in your circumstances, use the checklist below to make sure you bring all the relevant documents.
You must bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Passports / any expired passports
- Police Registration Certificate (if held)
- Biometric Residence Permit (also known as BRP)
- Letter from the Home Office (If BRP applied in the UK)
- Proof of work or study (confirmation letter from university/CAS or employment contract)
- Proof of address in the Northamptonshire area, for example a tenancy agreement or letter of confirmation from university (including room number)
Please make sure you arrive ten minutes before your appointment time – if you're late, we won't be able to deal with your registration.