You must make an appointment to see the Northamptonshire Police Overseas Visitors Registration Officer to report your change of circumstances and to have your Police Registration Certificate (PRC) updated.

Changes of circumstances will include those affecting your:

  • marital status
  • address
  • passport
  • visa
  • biometric residence permit (BRP)
  • study or employment details

Please follow the link below to the online portal you used when you first registered. If you've just moved to the area, you may need to register.

Please note: If a change in your circumstances has to be reported then you will need to do this within seven days. 


Go to the online portal