Northamptonshire Police consider the following routes to the marketplace:
- Existing contracts and suppliers
- Other police frameworks / contracts open searching Bluelight Procurement Database
- ESPO and OGC frameworks and contracts – Links to ESPO and OGC
- Local Tenders
- EU Tenders
Northamptonshire Police will use the following methods to advertise tenders.
Supply2.gov.uk service to end on 31 March 2011
Suppliers will be able to access live contract opportunities via the Contracts Finder System accessible from the businesslink.gov.uk website.
Contracts Finder is a free facility which will:
- From January 2011 be the place where all central government tender and contract documents will be held.
- From 1 April 2011 be the place where suppliers will find public sector contracts and sub-contract opportunities above £10,000 in a single place online.
More details can be found on the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills webpage at: http://www.bis.gov.uk/policyonprocurement
Council e.Advertising for tenders in the local area:
Bluelight Procurement database Is an online information hub aimed at improving visibility and access to contract and procurement information for buyers and suppliers within the Emergency Services in the United Kingdom: www.bluelight.gov.uk